We encourage you to come and worship and hear God’s Word with us. Pastor Albert and Kathy Hughes are our pastors. Pastor Albert brings to us messages that we can take home and apply to our walk with the Lord. Our Sunday morning services start at 10:45 am and Bible class starts at 9:30 am. Any questions, you can call the church office at 928-646-6024, leave a message and we will return your call. Thank you!
- Pastor Albert Hughes will be preaching this Sunday, July 12, 2020, from Proverbs 13:20-14:4. Sermon title is “Awe and Reverence”. God hears our prayers. Don’t be anxious, offer prayers in all situations. God has called each of us to service. How can we have revival in our community? What do we need to do? Due to the Coronavirus epidemic that is happening in our world right now, Pastor Albert will be streaming his preaching from our worship service to our Facebook page, Verde Valley Church of the Nazarene. We have also made it possible for anyone that wants to drive up to the church can turn on their radio to FM 88.5 to hear the worship service as well. We have re-opened the service with spacing of families or persons, but the online worship is still available at this time.
- Call the church for questions. Also, if you have your offering or tithe, you can mail it to the church at PO Box 176, Cottonwood, AZ 86326. We also have PayPal donation right here on our website.
- Men’s and Ladies’ Bible Study is back on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 pm in the Fellowship Building.
- Since we have been gathering on the online phone conference line for prayer on Wednesday nights, we have moved this to Thursday nights and the number you call is (712)770-4956, the access code is 259210. Enter the room right at 6:30 pm and announce yourself.
- We are praying and looking forward to our revival with Rev. Norman Moore, which will be held September 16 through September 20, 2020. This will also include our Annual Western Roundup with a BBQ! More will be announced on this as we get closer to the date. (See more information on Rev. Norman Moore here on our website.)